- 1. 沿著；順著 I was driving my car along a muddy path. 我沿著泥濘的小路開車。
- 1. 向前 He sang loudly as he walked along. 他邊向前走邊大聲唱著歌。
- 2. 一起；帶著[（+with）] Come along with us. 跟我們一道去吧。
- 3. 來到；去到 I'll be along in a minute. 我一會兒就來。
- 一起來 He came along with us. 他與我們一起來的。
- 離開某地 It's time we were getting along. 是我們該走的時候了。
- (尤用於as之後)進行下一項活動; 繼續 You may have some difficulty at first but you'll find it easier as you go along. 初時可能有些困難, 繼續做下去就會覺得容易多了。 He made the story up as he went along. 他說的內容是現講現編的。
- 隨身攜帶 Don't forget to carry your passport along with you. 別忘了把護照帶在身邊。
- 【口】(用以叫某人, 尤指小孩)離開, 走開 Run along now, children, I'm busy. 走開吧, 孩子們, 我正忙著呢。
- 【口】勉強對付過去; (制度等)勉強繼續存在 She was able to rub along by giving English lessons. 她靠教英文勉強維持生活。
- 往前走 Move along, please, said the bus conductor. “請往裡走走, ” 公共汽車售票員說。
- 和...一道 We must have sth. to eat along with rice. 我們必須有些東西和米飯一起吃。
along with是「片語介系詞」(phrasal preposition) and是「對等連接詞」 兩者的用法和意思均不同 You use along with to mention someone or something else that is also...2001) 2015-03-11 23:13:08 補充： He went along with her. I sent the book along with...
along the lines of 是一個將同類的東西聚集的用詞 例: A: What...mother is not home? 你媽不在時你都吃什麼? B: Something along the lines of burgers and pizza. Basically, I'...
..., is my favorite subject. 第一句的主詞只有Paper money. along是副詞修飾with這個介系詞片語. 至於這幾個介系詞片語放的位置, 要視他們在...