- moving in a constant direction on (a path or any more or less horizontal surface)；used metaphorically to refer to the passage of time or the making of progress
- 1. moving in a constant direction on (a path or any more or less horizontal surface) soon we were driving along a narrow road he saw Gary run along the top of the wall 同義詞
- ▪ used metaphorically to refer to the passage of time or the making of progress you'll pick up some valuable tips along the way they asked how the construction was coming along 同義詞
- 2. extending in a more or less horizontal line on cars were parked along the grass border the path along the cliff 同義詞
- 3. in or into company with others; with one he had brought along a friend of his 同義詞
along with是「片語介系詞」(phrasal preposition) and是「對等連接詞」 兩者的用法和意思均不同 You use along with to mention someone or something else that is also...2001) 2015-03-11 23:13:08 補充： He went along with her. I sent the book along with...
along the lines of 是一個將同類的東西聚集的用詞 例: A: What...mother is not home? 你媽不在時你都吃什麼? B: Something along the lines of burgers and pizza. Basically, I'...
..., is my favorite subject. 第一句的主詞只有Paper money. along是副詞修飾with這個介系詞片語. 至於這幾個介系詞片語放的位置, 要視他們在...