- before or by now or the time in question；as surprisingly soon or early as this
- 1. before or by now or the time in question Anna has suffered a great deal already 同義詞
- ▪ as surprisingly soon or early as this already it was past four o' clock at 31, he already suffers from arthritis
- 2. North American informal used as an intensive after a word or phrase to express impatience enough already with these crazy kids and their wacky dances!
- used to indicate unwillingness to tolerate any more of something undesirable
- before or by now or the time in question: Anna has suffered a great deal already
already是副詞，「已經」的意思。這是一般的副詞，不但可以搭配be動詞構成的句子...構成的句子。至於動詞的時態，就要看句子要表達的意思是什麼。常見文法書說 already 要加完成式，但現實上各種可能性都有： 1. 原形(助動詞+V, to+V...
...。 再來看其他問題。 [想請問have been +pp 跟already意思一樣嗎？] 不一樣。 have been +pp 是完成式被動...." "The worst has already passed." "The worst has...
1. She had already been married for ten years when she met him. 2, ...已常見， 第二句就像格林童話中也有: This wife had been already married, 參閱: http://www.hgjh.hlc.edu.tw/assist1/assist/spc/culver/grimander.htm...