- before or by now or the time in question；as surprisingly soon or early as this
- 1. before or by now or the time in question:
Anna has suffered a great deal already
- 2. as surprisingly soon or early as this:
it was already past four o' clock
- 3. used after a word or phrase to express impatience:
just stop already, no one feels sorry for you
ph. used to indicate unwillingness to tolerate any more of something undesirable
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
- adv.before or by now or the time in question:
- Anna has suffered a great deal already
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
already是副詞，「已經」的意思。這是一般的副詞，不但可以搭配be動詞構成的句子...構成的句子。至於動詞的時態，就要看句子要表達的意思是什麼。常見文法書說 already 要加完成式，但現實上各種可能性都有： 1. 原形(助動詞+V, to+V...
它的解釋是：你已經選好你要買的東西了嗎？ 通常，這裡不會用already，而會用yet。 〈整理〉 yet用於否定句或疑問句，表示未完成的語氣。 例：...
1. She had already been married for ten years when she met him. 2, ...已常見， 第二句就像格林童話中也有: This wife had been already married, 參閱: http://www.hgjh.hlc.edu.tw/assist1/assist/spc/culver/grimander.htm...