- before or by now or the time in question；as surprisingly soon or early as this
- 1. before or by now or the time in question Anna has suffered a great deal already 同義詞
- ▪ as surprisingly soon or early as this already it was past four o' clock at 31, he already suffers from arthritis
- 2. North American informal used as an intensive after a word or phrase to express impatience enough already with these crazy kids and their wacky dances!
- used to indicate unwillingness to tolerate any more of something undesirable
- before or by now or the time in question: Anna has suffered a great deal already