- 1. 完全 he gave up altogether 他徹底放棄了 I don't altogether agree with you 我不完全同意你的意見
- 2. 總共 that'll be £27.50 altogether 一共27.5英鎊
- 3. 總之 altogether, it was a mistake 總之，那是個錯誤
1. completely; totally
2. including everything or everyone; in total
3. taking everything into consideration; on the whole
「1. completely; totally」的反義字
「2. taking everything into consideration; on the whole」的反義字
altogether 是副詞; all together 是名詞+修飾詞 根據詞性上的不同, all together可以做主詞, 而altogether不可以. 例如: All together stayed in one room over that stormy night...
Altogether, youthhood is a story fulled of blindness. I won't give...
Martin renounced soda altogether in order to lose weight. 這句話的意思應該是............... 馬丁放棄蘇打完全是為了減肥 _________________________