- causing great surprise or wonder; astonishing；startlingly impressive
- 1. causing great surprise or wonder; astonishing:
an amazing number of people registered
it is amazing how short your memory is
- 2. startlingly impressive:
she makes the most amazing cakes
- adj.causing great surprise or wonder; astonishing:
- an amazing number of people registered
it is amazing how short memories are
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
用amazing 坐結尾的話後面一般就不用接東西了 wow, that's amazing. it .... he is amazing. 也有要接的例子 it is amazing that he can do that. 用amazed 的話, 請看下列例句 i was amazed...
amazing KK:[ 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary/pic/023.gif ] DJ...
amazing a. (形容詞 adjective) 驚人的,令人吃驚的 It was amazing that...able to solve the problem so quickly. 那男孩能這樣快地解完這道題,真是令人驚奇。 amazed a. (形容詞 adjective) 吃驚的;顯示出驚奇的[(+at/by)][+to-v][+(that)] We ...