- (of language) open to more than one interpretation; having a double meaning；unclear or inexact because a choice between alternatives has not been made
- 1. (of language) open to more than one interpretation; having a double meaning ambiguous phrases the question is rather ambiguous
- ▪ unclear or inexact because a choice between alternatives has not been made the election result was ambiguous this whole society is morally ambiguous
- not having a double meaning; not ambiguous.
- open to more than one interpretation; not having one obvious meaning: ambiguous phrases
在英文中的 ambiguous relationship 指的並不是男女之間的曖昧情節關係 而是處在兩種事物間且純粹的矛盾關係 比起曖昧這個詞 翻譯成矛盾才是洽當的 若你拿 ambiguous relationship 來去形容男女間的關係 外國人聽了是會笑的 基本上曖昧關係是中文...
...not deny the reports but neither did he confirm them. equivocal, ambiguous 在這裡可以代換 - 意思就是 他對記者的答案含糊, 沒有否認也沒確認有其事...
...三句分別各有兩種意思 也就是sentences csn (can)be said to be ambiguous 句子歧異 請告訴我是什麼意思 1. John likes Kay ...