- enough or more than enough; plentiful；large and accommodating
- 1. enough or more than enough; plentiful there is ample time for discussion an ample supply of consumer goods 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ large and accommodating he leaned back in his ample chair 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person's figure) full or broad she stood with her hands on her ample hips
- enough or more than enough; plentiful: there is ample time for discussion an ample supply of consumer goods
Oxford American Dictionary
此二字在詞類上的區別是: Ample 是形容詞. 其意為 more than enough. 表示充裕的. 充足的. 也可用於形容身體的豐滿...
...指實際的樣本、樣品，絕非抽象的事物，一個參考的東西，通常用在產品上。 ample是一個字，意思常用為"豐富的、足夠的"。 之所以會同時有"ample...
...>Adequate>sufficient>plentiful>ample So if you put these words in a different perspective... who are hungry. 2009-01-12 12:51:29 補充： Ample/Plentiful= Every kids will be feed...