- examine (something) methodically and in detail, typically in order to explain and interpret it；discover or reveal (something) through close examination
verb: analyse, 3rd person present: analyses, gerund or present participle: analysing, past tense: analysed, past participle: analysed
- 1. examine (something) methodically and in detail, typically in order to explain and interpret it we need to analyse our results more clearly 同義詞
- ▪ discover or reveal (something) through close examination he tried to analyse exactly what was going on
- ▪ identify and measure the chemical constituents of (a substance or specimen) this DNA can be analysed by various methods, including full base sequencing 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ resolve (a sentence) into its grammatical elements; parse.
- 2. psychoanalyse (someone).
- examine methodically and in detail the constitution or structure of (something, especially ... we need to analyze our results more clearly
Oxford American Dictionary
analyzed 分析 The linguists' main interest has been to analyze...describe languages. 語言學家的主要興趣一直在於分析並描述語言。 He analyzed the various factors. 他分析了各種各樣的因素。 2. 對...進行心理分析...
★『↓Analyse the sentence, and translate into chinese』 "Investors are increasingly...
analyze 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary/pic/045.gif ]vt. (及物動詞 transitive verb)1. 分析The linguists' main interest has been to analyze and describe languages.語言學家的主要興趣一直在於分析並描述語言。...