- another term for analytical；true by virtue of the meaning of the words or concepts used to express it, so that its denial would be a self-contradiction.
- 1. another term for analytical
- 2. true by virtue of the meaning of the words or concepts used to express it, so that its denial would be a self-contradiction.
- 3. (of a language, e.g. Chinese and English) tending not to alter the form of its words but to use word order to express grammatical structure.
- adj.another term for analytical
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
Please check below:synthetic language-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_languageanalytic language-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analytic_language
41.The analytic decision-making style is characterized by low... model consists of four styles: directive, analytic, behavioral, and _____. 決策模組包含四種型態(風格) : 指導型、分析型...
...提及到另一個字眼 例如代名詞的用法 deixis 有談倒時間和空間 truth analytic sentences 真的 真實的句子 例如~三角形 有三邊形 contradictory ...