- examine methodically and in detail the constitution or structure of (something, especially information), typically for purposes of explanation and interpretation；discover or reveal (something) through detailed examination
verb: analyse, 3rd person present: analyses, gerund or present participle: analysing, past tense: analysed, past participle: analysed
- 1. examine methodically and in detail the constitution or structure of (something, especially information), typically for purposes of explanation and interpretation we need to analyze our results more clearly 同義詞 examine, inspect, survey, scan, study, ... 更多
- ▪ discover or reveal (something) through detailed examination I intend to analyze the sexism in such texts he tried to analyze exactly what was going on
- ▪ psychoanalyze (someone).
- ▪ identify and measure the chemical constituents of (a substance or specimen). 同義詞 break down, resolve, separate, reduce, decompose, ... 更多反義詞 synthesize
- ▪ resolve (a sentence) into its grammatical elements; parse.
- examine (something) methodically and in detail, typically in order to explain and interpret it: we need to analyse our results more clearly