- examine methodically and in detail the constitution or structure of (something, especially information), typically for purposes of explanation and interpretation；discover or reveal (something) through detailed examination
verb: analyse, 3rd person present: analyses, gerund or present participle: analysing, past tense: analysed, past participle: analysed
- 1. examine methodically and in detail the constitution or structure of (something, especially information), typically for purposes of explanation and interpretation we need to analyze our results more clearly 同義詞
- ▪ discover or reveal (something) through detailed examination I intend to analyze the sexism in such texts he tried to analyze exactly what was going on
- ▪ psychoanalyze (someone).
- ▪ identify and measure the chemical constituents of (a substance or specimen). 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ resolve (a sentence) into its grammatical elements; parse.
- examine (something) methodically and in detail, typically in order to explain and interpret it: we need to analyse our results more clearly
analyzed 分析 The linguists' main interest has been to analyze...describe languages. 語言學家的主要興趣一直在於分析並描述語言。 He analyzed the various factors. 他分析了各種各樣的因素。 2. 對...進行心理分析...
★『↓Analyse the sentence, and translate into chinese』 "Investors are increasingly...
analyze 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary/pic/045.gif ]vt. (及物動詞 transitive verb)1. 分析The linguists' main interest has been to analyze and describe languages.語言學家的主要興趣一直在於分析並描述語言。...