- an area that is suitable for a ship to anchor in.；the action of securing something to a base or the state of being secured
noun: anchorage, plural noun: anchorages
- 1. an area that is suitable for a ship to anchor in.
- ▪ the action of securing something to a base or the state of being secured the plant needs firm anchorage the mother provides emotional anchorage
- 2. historical an anchorite's dwelling place.
- an area off the coast which is suitable for a ship to anchor.
- a seaport in southern Alaska, on an inlet of the Pacific Ocean, the state's largest city; ...
Oxford American Dictionary
- the largest city in Alaska, a seaport on an inlet of the Pacific Ocean; population 279,243 ...
anchorage dependence: 固著依賴性 培養真核細胞時,需要使其附著於某些物質,始能在培養基上生長分裂的性質 http://www.biology-online.org/dictionary/Anchorage_dependence density-dependent inhibition: 密度制約抑制 細胞生長分裂到達一定密度時, 細胞...
1. TENSION ANCHORAGE AND LAP LENGTH 張力錨固與搭接長度 2. TENSION...
... might drop a plan to accept an American offer of a transit through Anchorage, Alaska. Taipei passed on the information about the route to...