- belonging to the very distant past and no longer in existence；having been in existence for a very long time
- an old person
noun: ancient, plural noun: ancients
- 1. belonging to the very distant past and no longer in existence the ancient civilizations of the Mediterranean 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ having been in existence for a very long time ancient forests an ancient gateway 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ showing or feeling signs of age or wear an ancient pair of jeans you make me feel ancient 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. archaic, humorous an old person a solitary ancient in a tweed jacket
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoplite History Warfare in Ancient Greece centered mainly around heavy infantrymen called...
..., no longer in common use 古代的；舊式的；（文字）古老不通用的 ancient 1. 古代的 2. 古老的;古舊的,舊的 3. 年老的,高齡的 4. 自古以來的 5...
Ancient Egypt, generally refers about the B.C.E. for 32... the Nile River down stream area Egyptian civilization. Ancient Egypt is the typical water power empire. The outline Person...