thus and so
- 1. 如此這般 He described the whole accident thus and so. 他如此這般地描繪了整個事故的發生經過。
- 等等 Mrs. Green bought some cakes, vegetables, meat, and so on. 格林太太買了一些蛋糕, 蔬菜, 以及肉, 等等。
- 等等 The baby can have rice cereals, apple juice, mashed banana, and so forth. 小娃娃可以喝米粥, 蘋果汁, 吃研碾過的香蕉等等。
- 某某人；某某事 Never mind what so-and-so says. 別管某某人怎麼說。
- 如此這般地 treat somebody so-and-so 如此這般地對待某人
However, John is a bad boy, so Mary does not like him anymore. 然而，John 是個壞孩子... anymore. 可見 However 是和上句相關，話鋒一轉，談負面的東西。 so 純粹是"因為...所以"的句型。你改成底下也可。 However, because...
...both is because "locate" is more general than "situate", so when you are talking about "position", locate and situate can be used interchangeably. 2014-04-26 02:50:46 補充： That...
...經常是也是的意思。 I went to the concert and enjoyed it a lot and Tom did so as well. 2008-10-31 09:34:29 補充： As well這裡是 in additon to 就是...