- complete destruction or obliteration；total defeat
- 1. complete destruction or obliteration the threat of global annihilation
- ▪ total defeat a show of independence is its only hope of avoiding annihilation in next year's elections
- 2. the conversion of matter into energy, especially the mutual conversion of a particle and an antiparticle into electromagnetic radiation.
- complete destruction or obliteration: the threat of global annihilation
Hi, hope this helps! 毀滅就是重生 Annihilation is to rebirth/revive/reborn. 或是 Reborn after (total) annihilation. 結束...
...will sustain after merged with DEF" 2006-01-26 12:11:44 補充： annihilation is such a harsh word and i do not think it will be proper to use.
... does the picture denote?? 讓我死吧... Let me self-annihilation 像是殉道之類(為與神結合等所作之)自我犧牲 (因為是看了照片,以為照片有...