- a thing that is said, written, or done as a reaction to a question, statement, or situation；a thing written or said in reaction to a question in a test or quiz
- say or write something as a reaction to someone or something；provide the required response to (a question in a test or quiz)
verb: answer, 3rd person present: answers, gerund or present participle: answering, past tense: answered, past participle: answered
noun: answer, plural noun: answers
- 1. a thing that is said, written, or done as a reaction to a question, statement, or situation he knocked and entered without waiting for an answer I hurried along the passage in answer to the doorbell's ring 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a thing written or said in reaction to a question in a test or quiz write your answers on a postcard
- ▪ the correct solution to a question in a test or quiz the answer is 280° 同義詞
- 2. a solution to a problem or dilemma the answer to poverty and unemployment is a properly funded range of services 同義詞
- 3. a person or thing regarded as the equivalent to a better-known one from another place the press called her Britain's answer to Marilyn Monroe
- 1. say or write something as a reaction to someone or something ‘Of course I can,’ she answered she answered that she would take nothing but the ring 同義詞
- ▪ provide the required response to (a question in a test or quiz) answer the questions below for a chance to win a holiday
- 2. act in reaction to (a sound such as a phone ringing or a knock or ring on a door) Digby answered the door she rang Edward's house, hoping the housekeeper would answer
- 3. defend oneself against (a charge, accusation, or criticism) he said he would return to Spain to answer all charges 同義詞
- 4. be suitable for fulfilling (a need); satisfy entrepreneurship is necessary to answer the needs of national and international markets 同義詞
No wander Melon dude cannot ANSWER to my challenge to race my Yugo against...名詞 與 及物動, 2. 詞意:(只比較動詞使用) 2a) answer當及物動+直接受詞時 幾乎與respond to差不多 但是answer...
1. Mary answered Ted's question to him.Mary answered...就沒有必要受詞與受詞所有格並用的。只有Mary answered Ted’s question.是正確的2. A. Please...
...是一門很科學的語言，您提的問題要看當時的情境為何，再來提問會比較好。 Answer me,please跟Please answer me.都不建議用，因為都屬命令口氣...