- 回答; 回應；答辯
過去式：answered 過去分詞：answered 現在分詞：answering
- 1. 回答 to give an answer 作出答覆 she's too cheeky; she always has an answer! 她臉皮太厚，總有說辭！
- 2. 解決辦法 this could be the answer to all our problems 這可能會是解決我們所有問題的辦法 the right/wrong answer 正確／錯誤的答案
- 3. 答辯 an answer to a charge 對指控的辯解
- 1. 回答; 回應 he must answer the invitation 他必須回覆請帖 to answer that ... 回答說…
- 2. 答辯 to answer a charge 對指控進行辯解 his lawyer claimed there was no case to answer 他的律師宣稱無須答辯
- 3. 滿足; 符合
- 1. 回應 to answer to the name of ... 名叫…
- 2. 符合 to answer to the description (of sb./sth.) 符合（對某人／某物的）描述
1. a thing that is said, written, or done as a reaction to a question, statement, or situation
2. the correct solution to a question in a test or quiz
3. a solution to a problem or dilemma
4. say or write something as a reaction to someone or something
5. be responsible or report to (someone)
6. defend oneself against (a charge, accusation, or criticism)
7. be suitable for fulfilling (a need); satisfy
「1. a thing that is said, written, or done as a reaction to a question, statement, or situation」的反義字
No wander Melon dude cannot ANSWER to my challenge to race my Yugo against...名詞 與 及物動, 2. 詞意:(只比較動詞使用) 2a) answer當及物動+直接受詞時 幾乎與respond to差不多 但是answer...
1. Mary answered Ted's question to him.Mary answered...就沒有必要受詞與受詞所有格並用的。只有Mary answered Ted’s question.是正確的2. A. Please...
...是一門很科學的語言，您提的問題要看當時的情境為何，再來提問會比較好。 Answer me,please跟Please answer me.都不建議用，因為都屬命令口氣...