- used to confirm or support a point or idea just mentioned；used in questions to emphasize the speaker's wish to obtain the truth
- 1. used to confirm or support a point or idea just mentioned I told you, it's all right, and anyway, it was my fault it's too late now anyway
- ▪ used in questions to emphasize the speaker's wish to obtain the truth What are you doing here, anyway?
- 2. used to end a conversation, to change the subject, or to resume a subject after interruption Anyway, Dot, I must go How she lives with him is beyond me. Anyway, I really like her
- ▪ used to pass over less significant aspects of an account in order to focus on the most important points Poor John always enjoyed a drink. Anyway, he died last year.
- 3. used to indicate that something happened or will happen in spite of something else nobody invited Miss Honey to sit down so she sat down anyway
anyway 和 anyways 其實是完全相同的。anyways是美國人口語話的說法。用法完全一樣。 有人...在對話被打斷後，想要繼續原來主題來用。 4. Anyway, I really have to go. 總之，我真的得走...
基本上 這句話前面應該有一段對話吧 你可能問他一個yes or no的問題 他回答了你好一大串後 就做個總結 因此他會說 anyways yup anyways在這裡有''總之''的意思 yup式口語用法 就等於yes 希望我的回答你看的懂:)
我覺得 anyway 其實是口語﹐寫文章或正式講話時不太會用﹐因為中文裡沒有一個這樣的字...跟你說吧 如果要把上面那些話中翻英﹐那 B 講的 “嗯” 就可以翻成 anyway。 希望有幫到你的忙