- clothing；embroidered ornamentation on ecclesiastical vestments.
- clothe (someone)
noun: apparel, plural noun: apparels
verb: apparel, 3rd person present: apparels, gerund or present participle: apparelling, past tense: apparelled, past participle: apparelled
- 1. US formal clothing they were dressed in bright apparel
- ▪ US formal embroidered ornamentation on ecclesiastical vestments.
- 1. archaic clothe (someone) all the vestments in which they used to apparel their Deities
- clothing: they were dressed in bright apparel
- clothe (someone): all the vestments in which they used to apparel their Deities
here is your 15% off promo code good for any one purchase at our online store through October 31, 2008 它回信給你的代碼是打折用的代碼 而且只能適用於網路上的購買 無法在它的商店有折扣 而這個折扣的有效期限是 10月31日前 而且如果是15% OFF 不是75折喔...
apparel or attire 2013-12-20 22:09:46 補充： As I know you can use: Apparel or Attire Since the answer to this kind of question is very...
clothing store/clothes shop 都還是蠻口語的﹐ 較正確的說法是 apparel store. 在美國的mall裡的指南目錄標示的就是用apparel. Women's apparel men's apparel ...