過去式：appealed 過去分詞：appealed 現在分詞：appealing
- 1. 呼籲 to appeal for sth. 呼籲某事 the manager appealed for calm 經理呼籲保持冷靜
- 2. 上訴 to appeal to a higher court 向上級法院申訴 to appeal against sth. 不服某事提出上訴
- 3. 訴諸裁判
- 4. 有吸引力 does this colour appeal to you? 這種顏色你喜歡嗎？
- 1. 呼籲 an appeal for sth. 對某事的呼籲 an appeal to sb. 向某人發出的呼籲
- 2. 上訴 to make or lodge an appeal against sth. 不服某事提出上訴
- 3. 訴諸裁判
- 4. 吸引力
1. make a serious, urgent, or heartfelt request
2. try to persuade someone to do something by calling on (a particular principle or quality)
3. be attractive or interesting
5. an application to a higher court for a decision to be reversed
6. the quality of being attractive or interesting
「1. be attractive or interesting」的反義字
apeal to=attract 兩著都是某事/物/人吸引某人 What appeals to me about the movie "Avatar" is the director...
...他你們我們他們），只要是指人即可。 something則多半可用普通或抽象名詞代替。 appeal to sb (for sth) = appeal to somebody for something：懇求；呼籲 appeal (to sb) = appeal to...
He said she would appeal moves to deport her. 他說她會上訴對她驅逐出境的法律行動. appeal...another center where she is being held and putting her appeal together. Hancock在一個訪問中告訴英國廣播公司她是在星期司商武被逮捕...