- attractive or interesting；showing or expressing a desire for help or sympathy
- 1. attractive or interesting:
village life is somehow more appealing
- 2. showing or expressing a desire for help or sympathy:
an appealing look
- adj.attractive or interesting:
- the rural life is somehow more appealing
an appealing young woman
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
apeal to=attract 兩著都是某事/物/人吸引某人 What appeals to me about the movie "Avatar" is the director...
...他你們我們他們），只要是指人即可。 something則多半可用普通或抽象名詞代替。 appeal to sb (for sth) = appeal to somebody for something：懇求；呼籲 appeal (to sb) = appeal to...
He said she would appeal moves to deport her. 他說她會上訴對她驅逐出境的法律行動. appeal...another center where she is being held and putting her appeal together. Hancock在一個訪問中告訴英國廣播公司她是在星期司商武被逮捕...