過去式：appeared 過去分詞：appeared 現在分詞：appearing
- 1. 出現；顯露 Gradually a smile appeared on her face. 她臉上漸漸地露出笑容。
- 2. 似乎，看來好像[L][W][+to-v][+（that）] It appears they are right. 看來他們是對的。 He appeared to be talking to himself. 他似乎在自言自語。
- 3. 出庭，到案[Q] She will appear in court next Friday. 下星期五她將出庭。
- 4. 演出；陳列；露面[Q] The famous singer is appearing this fall at the Music Festival. 這位著名的歌手將在今秋的音樂節上演出。
- 5. 出版，發表 His third play appeared under the title The Web. 他的第三個劇本用《網》作書名出版。
- 說曹操, 曹操就到。
appear vi come into view, become visible; eg:-The advisable answer appeared on the Dodger's to Sike's.Dodger's answer appeared...
appear可以當作seem的同義字，結構是 appear + (to be)補語。補語通常是名詞或形容詞性質的。所以...修飾前面的形容詞relunctant。屬副詞性質。 例句：He appears (to be) rich. He appears to have been...
We basically have found what appears to be the requirements, the nutrients... We basically have found it which appears to be the requirements, the nutrients...