過去式：appeared 過去分詞：appeared 現在分詞：appearing
- 1. 出現 the ghost appears on the stairs 幽靈在樓梯上現身了
- 2. （突然）來到 where did you appear from? 你從哪裡冒出來的？
- 3. 顯得 you appear rather sad 你好像很難過 to appear to be/do sth. 似乎是某事物／在做某事
- 4. 出版; 發表; 刊登
- 5. 出庭 to appear before the court 出庭 to appear as a witness against/for the accused man 作為證人出庭指證被告／為被告作證
- 6. 演出 to appear as King Lear 扮演李爾王
- 7. 到場 appear in person 親自到場
1. come into sight; become visible or noticeable, especially without apparent cause
2. be published or offered for sale
3. arrive at a place
4. perform publicly in a film, play, etc.
5. seem; give the impression of being
「1. come into sight; become visible or noticeable, especially without apparent cause」的反義字
appear vi come into view, become visible; eg:-The advisable answer appeared on the Dodger's to Sike's.Dodger's answer appeared...
appear可以當作seem的同義字，結構是 appear + (to be)補語。補語通常是名詞或形容詞性質的。所以...修飾前面的形容詞relunctant。屬副詞性質。 例句：He appears (to be) rich. He appears to have been...
We basically have found what appears to be the requirements, the nutrients... We basically have found it which appears to be the requirements, the nutrients...