- 到來; 出現；外表
- 1. 到來; 出現 the appearance of the snowdrops heralds the start of spring 雪花蓮開花宣告春天的開始
- 2. 外表 for the sake of appearances, for appearances' sake 為了裝點門面 you shouldn't go by or judge by appearances 你不應單從外表判斷
- 3. 出版; 發表; 刊登
- 4. 出庭 he has already had several court appearances 他已經出庭好幾次了
- 5. 演出; 到場 to put in or to make an appearance 露一下面 a guest appearance 客串出演
1. the way that someone or something looks
2. an impression given by someone or something
3. an act of arriving or becoming visible
4. a process of coming into existence or use
「1. an act of arriving or becoming visible」的反義字
Appearance and Emperor Penguins are similar but more vivid colors, the mouth longer than the Emperor Penguin, ear-spot different colors... in a food, about 865 diving predator only 86 (10%) successfully, the King Penguin is the body's second-largest Penguin, appearance and Emperor penguins, but more colorful
... by saying something related to their "appearance". They may feel uncomfortable! "Is everything ready to go?"...
雖然appearance可以當出現 但也是外表 也比較常當作外表再用 為了不要有誤會所以我覺得appearing比較合適 或者用the appearance of you The appearance of you still makes my heart beat. Your...