- assign a job or role to (someone)；determine or decide on (a time or a place)
verb: appoint, 3rd person present: appoints, gerund or present participle: appointing, past tense: appointed, past participle: appointed
- 1. assign a job or role to (someone) she has been appointed to the board they appointed her as personnel manager 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. determine or decide on (a time or a place) they appointed a day in May for the meeting 同義詞
- ▪ archaic decree such laws are appointed by God
- 3. decide the disposal of (property of which one is not the owner) under powers granted by the owner trustees appoint the capital to the beneficiaries
"To his surpise, they appointed to be new chairman" means "What makes him...
In the West, the color white ____ purity.(A) appoints (B) comments (C) denies (D) represents...
1.Need to finish appointing movements and can just be uploaded, illustrate and appoint the pithy formula...finish appointing movements, can just upload. Illustrate and appoint the pithy formula to prove) 希望對你有幫助喔**