- an act of assessing something or someone；an expert estimate of the value of something
noun: appraisal, plural noun: appraisals
- 1. an act of assessing something or someone the report has been subject to appraisal treatment begins with a thorough appraisal of the patient's condition 同義詞
- ▪ an expert estimate of the value of something the final figure is just a little more than triple the appraisal
- an act of assessing something or someone: she carried out a thorough appraisal the report has been subject to appraisal
... Model 工作特性模式 2.Performance Appraisal 績效評估，意指蒐集員工績效的資料，來衡量員工工作表現之正式化、結構化且...
考績 Appraisals 即時監視 Real-time surveillance 固定班作業 Routine Operation...
1. Report to person>> 即妳的直屬長官2. Comment/Appraisal>> 對你的評估、評語、表現 ※參考看看(have fun in learningEnglish)學英文不要怕犯錯，但要常用若有兩字連在一起，請把它分開※