- assess the value or quality of；assess the performance of (an employee) formally
verb: appraise, 3rd person present: appraises, gerund or present participle: appraising, past tense: appraised, past participle: appraised
- 1. assess the value or quality of:
there is a need to appraise existing techniques
- 2. assess the performance of (an employee) formally:
some companies are considering team appraisals instead of appraising individuals
- 3. (of an official valuer) set a price on; value:
they appraised the painting at £200,000
- v.assess the value or quality of:
- she stealthily appraised him in a pocket mirror
the interviewer's job is to appraise and evaluate
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
您好 很高興為您解答問題 appraise = professional's estimate estimate = general speaking...隨時來信或者補充 2009-04-08 01:46:48 補充： 如果沒有 appraised 這個答案 estimate 就沒有錯 選擇題..選"最適當"...
tasada - spanish appraised - english appraise |əˈprāz| verb [ trans. ] assess...com/search?ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp&p=appraised yahoo字典 2008-05-25 13:58:50 補充： 請在看一遍...
Each position appraises teachers.( ←純粹禮貌) 各位評審老師們. ...愛心、耐心來教導學生. Thanks each position to appraise teacher. 謝謝各位評審老師. (↑結束時>>純粹禮貌...