- recognize the full worth of；be grateful for (something)
verb: appreciate, 3rd person present: appreciates, gerund or present participle: appreciating, past tense: appreciated, past participle: appreciated
- 1. recognize the full worth of:
she feels that he does not appreciate her
- 2. be grateful for (something):
I'd appreciate any information you could give me
- 3. understand (a situation) fully; recognize the full implications of:
they failed to appreciate the pressure he was under
I appreciate that you cannot be held totally responsible
- 4. rise in value or price:
they expected the house to appreciate in value
- v.recognize the full worth of:
- she feels that he does not appreciate her
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
appreciatec後面可以動詞嗎? appreciate後面可以加動名詞或原形動詞嗎? ----- 網站搜尋引擎裡可以找到許多例子，appreciate是接"動名詞"或"不定詞"當受格的："appreciate+V-ing...
We appreciate your being here. 這句文法的解析。 這是SVO句型，appreciate...這件事的原句是You are here, 可用子句形式作為受詞：We appreciate (that) you are here. 名詞子句的述部可轉換為同樣是名詞性質的動名詞片語...
...quot;東京郊區", "開幕"這些英文裡找不到的字. 你可能會誤解 about appreciating 是不是即將要開幕的意思. 因為在那個句子裡, comforts (舒適的設施...