- recognize the full worth of；be grateful for (something)
verb: appreciate, 3rd person present: appreciates, gerund or present participle: appreciating, past tense: appreciated, past participle: appreciated
- 1. recognize the full worth of:
she feels that he does not appreciate her
- 2. be grateful for (something):
I'd appreciate any information you could give me
- 3. understand (a situation) fully; grasp the full implications of:
they failed to appreciate the pressure he was under
I appreciate that you cannot be held totally responsible
- 4. rise in value or price:
the dollar appreciated against the euro by 15 per cent
- v.recognize the full worth of:
- she feels that he does not appreciate her
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
We appreciate your being here. 這句文法的解析。 這是SVO句型，appreciate...這件事的原句是You are here, 可用子句形式作為受詞：We appreciate (that) you are here. 名詞子句的述部可轉換為同樣是名詞性質的動名詞片語...
appreciatec後面可以動詞嗎? appreciate後面可以加動名詞或原形動詞嗎? ----- 網站搜尋引擎裡可以找到許多例子，appreciate是接"動名詞"或"不定詞"當受格的："appreciate+V-ing...
...寫成： You are very helpful in this project. 原句使用介系詞in，與動詞appreciate沒有直接的連用關係。 2015-06-03 11:00:42 補充： A musician can appreciate...