- recognize the full worth of；be grateful for (something)
verb: appreciate, 3rd person present: appreciates, gerund or present participle: appreciating, past tense: appreciated, past participle: appreciated
- 1. recognize the full worth of she feels that he does not appreciate her 同義詞
- ▪ be grateful for (something) I'd appreciate any information you could give me 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. understand (a situation) fully; grasp the full implications of they failed to appreciate the pressure he was under I appreciate that you cannot be held totally responsible 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. rise in value or price the dollar appreciated against the euro by 15 per cent 同義詞 反義詞
- recognize the full worth of: she feels that he does not appreciate her
Oxford American Dictionary
We appreciate your being here. 這句文法的解析。 這是SVO句型，appreciate...這件事的原句是You are here, 可用子句形式作為受詞：We appreciate (that) you are here. 名詞子句的述部可轉換為同樣是名詞性質的動名詞片語...
appreciatec後面可以動詞嗎? appreciate後面可以加動名詞或原形動詞嗎? ----- 網站搜尋引擎裡可以找到許多例子，appreciate是接"動名詞"或"不定詞"當受格的："appreciate+V-ing...
...寫成： You are very helpful in this project. 原句使用介系詞in，與動詞appreciate沒有直接的連用關係。 2015-06-03 11:00:42 補充： A musician can appreciate...