- recognition and enjoyment of the good qualities of someone or something；gratitude
noun: appreciation, plural noun: appreciations
- 1. recognition and enjoyment of the good qualities of someone or something I smiled in appreciation she shows a fine appreciation of obscure thinkers 同義詞
- ▪ gratitude they would be the first to show their appreciation 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a piece of writing in which the qualities of a person or the person's work are discussed and assessed a full appreciation of the professor's life and work will be published in the Scotsman tomorrow 同義詞
- ▪ sensitive understanding of the aesthetic value of something courses in music appreciation
- 2. a full understanding of a situation the bank's lack of appreciation of their problems they have an appreciation of the needs of users 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. increase in monetary value the appreciation of the franc against the dollar 同義詞 反義詞
- recognition and enjoyment of the good qualities of someone or something: I smiled in appreciation he had a fine appreciation of drawing
對於生活的了解 現代科學知識有其侷限 如果不能體會這一點 那麼對於在我們的世界觀中人類的地位 就會有直接而且壞蛆性的後果產生 它導致了對於有複雜的物理-化學機制的人的認同 而這樣又導致了對於所有有真正人性的事情的評價 機制是不道德的 不論有意識或無意識地把生命...
應該是appreciation吧請看雅虎奇摩字典的解釋 appreciation 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary...認識;高度評價,讚賞性的評論;鑑賞力;(美學價值的)鑑賞[玩味,理解] 《例句》 appreciation of music 音樂鑑賞 write an appreciation of 寫一篇有關…的(讚賞性)評論.
He showed a quick appreciation of the problems he faced 他對他所面對的問題有很快的反應