- arrest (someone) for a crime；understand or perceive
verb: apprehend, 3rd person present: apprehends, gerund or present participle: apprehending, past tense: apprehended, past participle: apprehended
- 1. arrest (someone) for a crime a warrant was issued but he has not been apprehended 同義詞
- 2. understand or perceive we enter a field of vision we could not otherwise apprehend 同義詞
- ▪ archaic anticipate (something) with uneasiness or fear he is a man that apprehends death no more dreadfully but as a drunken sleep
- a court order issued to protect an individual who has a reasonable fear of violence or ... after he threatened her with a knife, an apprehended violence order was granted against him
- arrest (someone) for a crime: a warrant was issued but he has not been apprehended
Oxford American Dictionary
apprehend源自拉丁文[掌握]之義，當理解的意思時，是非常正式的說法。 I apprehended that the situation was serious. comprehend源自拉丁文[一起抓]的意思，是understand...
... president was ________ about adding more space to the factory. (A)apprehend (B)apprehensive (C)apprehension (D)apprehended Ans...
...,especially sight or hearing. 2.to achieve understanding of; apprehend. 有意識到(多用於看,聽到),察覺,領悟的意思. 2008-10-06 09:02:17 補充： 寫...