- come near or nearer to (someone or something) in distance or time；come close to (a number, level, or standard) in quality or quantity
- a way of dealing with a situation or problem；an initial proposal or request made to someone
noun: approach, plural noun: approaches
verb: approach, 3rd person present: approaches, gerund or present participle: approaching, past tense: approached, past participle: approached
- 1. come near or nearer to (someone or something) in distance or time the train approached the main line winter was approaching 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ come close to (a number, level, or standard) in quality or quantity the population will approach 12 million by the end of the decade 同義詞
- ▪ archaic bring nearer all those changes shall serve to approach him the faster to the blest mansion
- 2. speak to (someone) for the first time about a proposal or request the department had been approached about funding 同義詞
- 3. start to deal with (a situation or problem) in a certain way one must approach the matter with caution 同義詞
- 1. a way of dealing with a situation or problem we need a whole new approach to the job 同義詞
- 2. an initial proposal or request made to someone the landowner made an approach to the developer 同義詞
- ▪ dated behaviour intended to propose personal or sexual relations with someone feminine resistance to his approaches 同義詞
- 3. the action of coming near or nearer to someone or something in distance or time the approach of winter 同義詞
- ▪ an approximation to something the past is impossible to recall with any approach to accuracy 同義詞
- ▪ the part of an aircraft's flight in which it descends gradually towards an airfield or runway for landing the aircraft completed the approach and touched down I used to trim the plane back to about 50 mph for the final approach
- ▪ a road, sea passage, or other way leading to a place the northern approaches to London 同義詞
The Questioning Approach is a new approach to learning ...feel about this. In the Questioning Approach rationally much initiative remains in the ...
A major shift in the approach to physical anthropology occurred at the ....... 處理體質人類學的方式在...了一個大轉變』會比較通順. 不過沒有前後文, 我不確定這樣翻對不對. 這裡的 approach 是名詞, 這個字當名詞使用時有兩種意思: 1. An approach to a place ...
approach vt. (及物動詞 transitive verb) 1. 接近,靠近 He cautiously approached the house. 他小心地走近那房子。 2. 近乎,即將...門徑;態度[C][(+to)] I like her approach to the problem. 我喜歡她解決這個問題的方法。 4...