- suitable or proper in the circumstances
- take (something) for one's own use, typically without the owner's permission；devote (money or assets) to a special purpose
verb: appropriate, 3rd person present: appropriates, gerund or present participle: appropriating, past tense: appropriated, past participle: appropriated
- 1. suitable or proper in the circumstances a measure appropriate to a wartime economy
- 1. take (something) for one's own use, typically without the owner's permission his images have been appropriated by advertisers 同義詞
- 2. devote (money or assets) to a special purpose there can be problems in appropriating funds for legal expenses 同義詞
Something that is appropriate is suitable or acceptable for a particular situation.（形容詞.... misappropriate只有「動詞」的用法，但appropriate除了「動詞」，還可當「形容詞用」。在當動詞用時...
...括弧中字為可省略） Please cascade the information where (you think is) appropriate (to do so). Please cascade the information where appropriate. thanks and...
suitable appropriate properproper只有一個p基本上這三個字都是用來形容[適當的, 適合的]1...有關係的情況2. appropriate - 可以使用在普通的概況, 也就是說大部分的時候是使用appropriate3. proper - 則是使用於和禮節是否恰當, 規則規矩等等以下是這三個單字的詳解suitable...