- appropriate or suitable in the circumstances；having a tendency to do something
- 1. appropriate or suitable in the circumstances an apt description of her nature 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. having a tendency to do something she was apt to confuse the past with the present 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. quick to learn he proved an apt scholar 同義詞 反義詞
- appropriate or suitable in the circumstances: the theme could not be more apt
5617 S. Dorchester Ave, Apt. 4N, Chicago,IL 60637(60637) 伊利諾州...amp;q=5617+S.+Dorchester+Ave,+Apt.+4N,+Chicago,IL+60637&um=1...
APT BLK 7 KING GEORGE'S AVENUE # 07--112公寓大道7 喬治國王大街 07號之112 APT BLK 是英文的 Apartment Block 的缩写
...有誤) (2nd line, 地址+公寓房號) 1234 Chestnut Ridge Rd, Apt D-3 (not chestnat) (3rd line, 城市+州名縮寫+郵遞區號)Amberst, ...