- the art or practice of designing and constructing buildings；the style in which a building is designed and constructed, especially with regard to a specific period, place, or culture
noun: architecture, plural noun: architectures
- 1. the art or practice of designing and constructing buildings schools of architecture and design 同義詞
- ▪ the style in which a building is designed and constructed, especially with regard to a specific period, place, or culture Georgian architecture 同義詞
- 2. the complex or carefully designed structure of something the chemical architecture of the human brain
- ▪ the conceptual structure and logical organization of a computer or computer-based system. 同義詞
building 指的是一棟棟的建築，是可數的 architecture 指的是建築的概念，它是不可數的。 例如： I like to look at beautiful...
...architectural style 時,因為architectural是形容詞 所以它用於形容一個建築物的風格或是樣式 architecture style時,因為architecture是名詞 所以它用於指定哪一種特定風格 譬如巴洛克風格...
這篇文章以團體主人構造提議一個可行的設定。 This paper proposes a feasible configuration with the group master architecture. group master architecture 團體主人構造