- (of land or a climate) having little or no rain; too dry or barren to support vegetation；lacking in interest, excitement, or meaning
- 1. (of land or a climate) having little or no rain; too dry or barren to support vegetation the arid plains north of Cape Town 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. lacking in interest, excitement, or meaning his arid years in suburbia 同義詞 反義詞
- (of a region or climate) dry but having slightly more rain than an arid region or climate: a leguminous tree that grows in the arid and semi-arid regions of Northern and Central Chile a semi-arid Mediterranean climate
- (of land or a climate) having little or no rain; too dry or barren to support vegetation: hot and arid conditions
Oxford American Dictionary
... 4 立法 Legislation 5 人口 Population 6 乾旱地區 Arid areas 2012-04-06 17:04:47 補充： Culling methods ...
...cheerful, almost, one might say, chirpy, with his ruddy, healthy-looking face. (1) Arid are his pale-blue, challenging bright eyes. (此乃避免...
...沒有直接關係。 2010-01-24 10:46:10 補充： grassland前面有兩個平行的形容詞vast, arid，後面有形容詞子句和分詞片語，這些都是針對名詞grassland的修飾語。針對名詞...