- (of a problem, opportunity, or situation) emerge; become apparent；come into being; originate
verb: arise, 3rd person present: arises, gerund or present participle: arising, past tense: arose, past participle: arisen
- 1. (of a problem, opportunity, or situation) emerge; become apparent new difficulties had arisen 同義詞
- ▪ come into being; originate the practice arose in the nineteenth century
- ▪ occur as a result of most conflicts arise from ignorance or uncertainty 同義詞
- 2. formal, literary get or stand up he arose at 9:30 and went out for a walk 同義詞 反義詞
- (of a problem, opportunity, or situation) emerge; become apparent: new difficulties had arisen
...的聳起 – New buildings are rising in the city Arise 1. 醒來並且起身 – I arise at dawn 2. 興起，發生（事情、現象...
...15 ((口語)) 憤怒 finally got a rise out of her 終於激怒了她 2.)arise a.rise [次常用字] <<不及物動詞>> (a....
...; raised; raising 名詞複數型: raises 至於 arise也是不及物動詞 不過意思只有上升~產生~復活~【舊】起立 這幾個意思 例句...