- put (things) in a neat, attractive, or required order；organize or make plans for (a future event)
verb: arrange, 3rd person present: arranges, gerund or present participle: arranging, past tense: arranged, past participle: arranged
- 1. put (things) in a neat, attractive, or required order she had just finished arranging the flowers the columns are arranged in 12 rows 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. organize or make plans for (a future event) they hoped to arrange a meeting my aunt arranged for the furniture to be stored 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ reach agreement about an action or event in advance I arranged with my boss to have the time off they arranged to meet at eleven o'clock
- ▪ ensure that (something) is done or provided by organizing it in advance accommodations can be arranged if required
- 3. adapt (a composition) for performance with instruments or voices other than those originally specified songs arranged for viola and piano 同義詞
- 4. archaic settle (a dispute or claim) the quarrel, partly by the interference of the Crown Prince, was arranged
- put (things) in a neat, attractive, or required order: she had just finished arranging the flowers the columns are arranged in 12 rows
...請幫我安排一輛車。 Please arrange a car for me. Please...的for me是受詞補語. 3) 安排: arrange或prepare皆可. 如果是預定、保留之類...的cook用作授予動詞, 文法書未必有列..arrange亦然, 我的句子是很普遍的用法, 請...
...您猜的一點也沒錯 schedule是用於"時間"的安排 而arrange是用於"事情"的安排.用一個例子來解釋可能會...機會” 和 “重新安排面試時間”以上的回答都是針對 “arrange” and “schedule” 這兩個單字在當動辭使用時和”安排...
...使）變直，變正 to make your body straight and upright 挺直，端正（身體） arrange to plan or organize something in advance 安排；籌備 to put something in a particular order...