- the action, process, or result of arranging or being arranged；a thing that has been arranged in a neat or attractive way
noun: arrangement, plural noun: arrangements
- 1. the action, process, or result of arranging or being arranged the arrangement of the furniture in the room 同義詞
- ▪ a thing that has been arranged in a neat or attractive way an intricate arrangement of gravel paths
- 2. a plan or preparation for a future event all the arrangements for the wedding were made
- ▪ an agreement with someone to do something the travel agents have an arrangement with the hotel by special arrangement, students can take a course in other degree programmes 同義詞
- 3. a musical composition arranged for performance with instruments or voices differing from those originally specified Mozart's symphonies in arrangements for cello and piano 同義詞
- 4. archaic a settlement of a dispute or claim.