- the action or process of arriving；a person who has arrived somewhere
noun: arrival, plural noun: arrivals
- 1. the action or process of arriving Ruth's arrival in New York he was dead on arrival at hospital 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a person who has arrived somewhere hotel staff greeted the late arrivals 同義詞
- ▪ the emergence or appearance of a new development or product the arrival of democracy 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a newly emerged development or product sociology is a relatively new arrival on the academic scene
這裡考的是 trouble 這個字, trouble 本身可以當成是名詞或是動詞. His arrival means 後面要接名詞或是名詞子句 ( that ......) A. His arrival...
the early arrival schedule delay the late arrival schedule delay 雖然寫delay 但第一個解釋為"早到"~ 第二個解釋為"晚到"~ 這樣才對~
upon his arrival at... = as soon as he arrived at... (時態與strove一致) A...