- reach a place at the end of a journey or a stage in a journey；(of a thing) be brought or delivered
verb: arrive, 3rd person present: arrives, gerund or present participle: arriving, past tense: arrived, past participle: arrived
- 1. reach a place at the end of a journey or a stage in a journey we arrived at his house and knocked at the door the team arrived in New Delhi on July 30 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a thing) be brought or delivered the invitation arrived a few days later
- 2. (of an event or a particular moment) happen or come we will be in touch with them when the time arrives 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a new development or product) come into existence or use microcomputers arrived at the start of the 1970s 同義詞
- 3. reach (a conclusion or decision) they arrived at the same conclusion 同義詞
- 4. (of a baby) be born he will feel jealous when a new baby arrives
- 5. informal achieve success or recognition he still has to pinch himself to be sure he really has arrived 同義詞
- reach a place at the end of a journey or a stage in a journey: we arrived at his house and knocked at the door the team arrived in New Delhi on July 30
Oxford American Dictionary
...過了期"/延誤了，對方才會用這複雜的句式。 這動詞should have had arrived拆解如下： arrive是基本動詞=對方想表達的主題是貨物的"送達"/"到達...
around the same time I arrived = around the same time when I arrived = around the same time as I arrived "when I arrived" 是關係子句 在這裡 當形容詞用 用來形容 time. 意思是<我到達的>時間
... beautifully. 她的頭髮彎曲得很漂亮. 文法是主詞+動詞+副詞做主詞補語. arrive是不及物動詞.=reach抵達之意,過去式和過去分詞是arrived. Her baby...