- 1. （載重車等）鉸接式的 an articulated bus 一輛鉸鏈式大巴士
- 2. articulate的動詞過去式、過去分詞
- 清晰地吐（字）；清晰地發（音） Articulate your words so that we can understand what you are saying. 說話要清楚，這樣我們才能聽明白你的話。
- 清楚地講話；清晰地發音 She was too frightened to articulate. 她嚇得連話也說不清。
- 發音清晰的，可聽懂的 Articulate speech is essential for a teacher. 對教師來說，口齒清楚是必不可少的。
- 善於表達的; 表達清楚的
- 清晰地發 to articulate one's words clearly 口齒清晰
You can articulate creativities and thoughts extremely well through the mastery of photography...extremely well through the mastery of photography. 2011-05-03 10:28:18 補充： You can articulate creativities and ideas extremely well through the mastery of photography.
His cogently articulated views shape the public opinion to which policymaker are ultimately beholden...
... acquired the power of expressing their mutual love in articulate language 副詞子句 他只是把before這個副詞子句插到that子句中間而已，若把它移出...