- 1. 作為 he works as a pilot/an engineer 他的職業是飛行員／工程師 my rights as a parent 我作為家長的權力
- 2. 如同 to be dressed as a sailor 打扮得像個水手 to be disguised as a clown 裝扮成小丑
- 3. 關於 this gave them no clue as to his motives 他們並未因此獲得任何有關他動機的線索
- 4. 至於 as for him, he can go to hell 他嘛，讓他見鬼去吧
- 5. 和…相比 the figure was 75% this year, as against 35% last year 與去年的35%相比，今年的數字為75%
- 1. 以…方式 he likes reading, as I do 他像我一樣，喜歡閱讀 as you know 正如你所知
- 2. 當…時 as she grew older, she grew richer 她越老越富有 as a student, I had strong left-wing views 我當學生的時候有強烈的左派觀點
- 3. 因為 as it's Sunday, the smaller shops are shut 由於是星期天，小店鋪都關門了 as she is sick, she cannot go out 她病了，所以不能外出
- 4. 儘管 clever as he is, he is still inexperienced 他雖然聰明，但還缺乏經驗 be that as it may 儘管如此
- 5. 如同 the same ... as 同…一樣… the same man as I saw last week 我上週見到的那個人
- 6. 為了 so as to do sth. 以便做某事 so as not to wake him 以免把他吵醒
- 1. 像…一樣 they tried to carry on as before 他們試圖像往常一樣繼續下去 I thought as much! 我原本也這麼想！
- 1. 當…時 as and when the need arises 一旦有需要 drop in as and when you want 你隨時可以過來坐坐
- 2. 似乎 it seems as if she was right all along 好像她一直都是對的 it looks as if we've lost/won 我們看上去輸了／贏了
1. used to indicate that something happens during the time when something else is taking place
2. used to indicate by comparison the way that something happens or is done
3. used to add or interject a comment relating to the statement of a fact
4. because; since
5. even though
6. used to refer to the function or character that someone or something has
As well as 可當附屬連接詞和介系詞用， 當連接詞時，它是標準英語，意為「和…一樣」：You know as well as I that he’s a fool. (你和我一樣都知道...西南部，有時還包括巴爾幹半島 (資料來源：大英百科)。 當 as well as 使句子的主詞變成複合主詞 – 所以要使用複數...
as (副詞 adverb) 1. 跟...一樣地,同樣地 Sam is as rich as Alexander. 山姆像亞歷山大一樣富有。 2...位年輕人。 1. 像...一樣;依照;像 You ought to do as Paul tells you. 你應按照保羅吩咐的做...
"as soon as" means "when, just after". Therefore, as far as using the tense is concerned... sentence: I will go to the convention center as soon as I have checked in to the hotel...