- used in comparisons to refer to the extent or degree of something；used to emphasize an amount
- used to indicate that something happens during the time when something is taking place；used to indicate by comparison the way that something happens or is done
- used to refer to the function or character that someone or something has；during the time of being (the thing specified)
- 1. used in comparisons to refer to the extent or degree of something go as fast as you can it tasted like grape juice but not as sweet
- ▪ used to emphasize an amount as many as twenty-two rare species may be at risk
- 1. used to indicate that something happens during the time when something is taking place Frank watched him as he ambled through the crowd as she grew older, she kept more to herself 同義詞
- 2. used to indicate by comparison the way that something happens or is done they can do as they wish she kissed him goodbye, as usual 同義詞
- ▪ used to add or interject a comment relating to the statement of a fact as you can see, I didn't go after all he has, as you know, called for a referendum 同義詞
- 3. because; since I must stop now as I have to go out 同義詞
- 4. even though sweet as he is, he doesn't pay his bills try as he might, he failed to pull it off 同義詞
- 1. used to refer to the function or character that someone or something has it came as a shock he got a job as a cook 同義詞
- 2. during the time of being (the thing specified) he had often been sick as a child as a student, my nickname was Space
As well as 可當附屬連接詞和介系詞用， 當連接詞時，它是標準英語，意為「和…一樣」：You know as well as I that he’s a fool. (你和我一樣都知道...西南部，有時還包括巴爾幹半島 (資料來源：大英百科)。 當 as well as 使句子的主詞變成複合主詞 – 所以要使用複數...
as (副詞 adverb) 1. 跟...一樣地,同樣地 Sam is as rich as Alexander. 山姆像亞歷山大一樣富有。 2...位年輕人。 1. 像...一樣;依照;像 You ought to do as Paul tells you. 你應按照保羅吩咐的做...
"as soon as" means "when, just after". Therefore, as far as using the tense is concerned... sentence: I will go to the convention center as soon as I have checked in to the hotel...