- a climb or walk to the summit of a mountain or hill；an upward slope or path that one may walk or climb
noun: ascent, plural noun: ascents
- 1. a climb or walk to the summit of a mountain or hill the first ascent of the Matterhorn 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ an upward slope or path that one may walk or climb the ascent grew steeper 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. an instance of rising or moving up through the air the first balloon ascent was in 1783 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a rise to a higher social or professional rank his ascent to power
- a climb or walk to the summit of a mountain or hill: the first ascent of the Matterhorn the routes of ascent can be retraced
Oxford American Dictionary
...陷入危險中 ) Like “global warming”, “sea level’s ascent”, and“ozonosphere-destroyed”, these are the important signal...
...請你先將逗點夾住的部份，遮掉別看，句子便簡化為：「The first ascent to the summit of Aconcagua ____ in 1987.」主詞是不是「the first ascent...
...熱氣球(第一次實驗) 所以代表她很勇敢 答案是A 40.The word“ascent”in line eleven means (A. downward movement B. ability C...