- 問；請求; 索要
過去式：asked 過去分詞：asked 現在分詞：asking
- 1. 問 to ask sb. if or whether ... 問某人是否… I ask you, as if I would be able to find that sort of money! 真是的，好像我能找到那種錢似的！
- 2. 請求; 索要 he's asking £5,000 for the car 這輛汽車他要價5,000英鎊 to ask sb. to do sth. 請某人做某事
- 3. 邀請 to ask sb. along 叫上某人 to ask sb. back/home 請某人再來／來家裡
- 1. 要求 you only have to ask 你儘管開口
- 2. 詢問 to ask about 詢問 to ask around 四處打聽
1. say something in order to obtain an answer or some information
2. say to (someone) that one wants them to do or give something
3. invite (someone) to one's home or a function
「1. say something in order to obtain an answer or some information」的反義字
Asking for a chage是把現在分詞當形容詞，用來修飾主詞 they，換個簡單的例子給你參考...改寫成： With hats in hands, they went to her and asked for a change. （如果是要換零錢，應該是 asked for change） As for...
ask to （請求）後面當然加動詞原形 I ask you to excuse me 我請求你的原諒 ask about（詢問） Ask (...
ask人 用of 或for 分別代表什麼意義? 1. ask SB for Sth： 向某人要求(要拿到)某...他甜點的名稱) I called Nick and asked him for clarification. (要求他做澄清、進一步說明...