- a collection or gathering of things or people；a machine or object made of pieces fitted together
noun: assemblage, plural noun: assemblages
- 1. a collection or gathering of things or people a wondrous assemblage of noble knights, cruel temptresses, and impossible loves
- ▪ a machine or object made of pieces fitted together some vast assemblage of gears and cogs
- ▪ a work of art made by grouping found or unrelated objects.
- ▪ the action of gathering or fitting things together the assemblage of electronic image and text databases
- a collection or gathering of things or people: a loose assemblage of diverse groups
緣聚 Assemblage / gathering by fate 鳩鳴不已 Chirping with no end / endless ...
Mapping the Play of organizational Identity inforeign Market Adaptation描繪組織認同在國外市場適應中之競爭organizational identity 組織認同organizational assemblage 組織組合 heterogeneous assemblage 異質組合
...). In its place will likely grow a low-species- diversity assemblage of organisms that will eventually deplete the landscape of nutrients and...