- (of people) gather together in one place for a common purpose；bring (people or things) together for a common purpose
verb: assemble, 3rd person present: assembles, gerund or present participle: assembling, past tense: assembled, past participle: assembled
- 1. (of people) gather together in one place for a common purpose a crowd had assembled outside the gates 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ bring (people or things) together for a common purpose he assembled the surviving members of the group for a tour 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of male moths) gather for mating in response to a pheromone released by a female the males assemble and hang by their front legs within a yard or two of the female the assembling of male moths around a freshly emerged female
- 2. fit together the separate component parts of (a machine or other object) a factory that assembled parts for trucks 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. translate (a program) from a higher-level programming language into machine code assemble the program and produce a file suitable to input to the simulator
- a leap in which the feet are brought together before landing.
- (of a ribosome, virus, or other body) form spontaneously in a medium containing the appropriate ... in water, the molecules self-assemble into soluble particles the hybrid virus self-assembles
Oxford American Dictionary
- construct an object, especially a piece of furniture, from materials sold in kit form: we offer a factory assembly service for customers not wishing to self-assemble I self-assembled the shed following the instructions
- (of people) gather together in one place for a common purpose: a crowd had assembled outside the gates
...標題一樣，簡介公司產品。 (我們提供) 組裝好的電腦和通過檢驗的產品品質。 assembled 和 tested 都是p.p. 做為形容詞 (組裝好的；通過測試的) 2012-06-03 22...
12.assemble---->I didn't catch what it said in the manual. So could you give me a hand to assemble this machine for me?(我看不懂手冊在寫什麼,所以你可以幫忙我組裝這個...