- the expression of approval or agreement；official agreement or sanction
- express approval or agreement
verb: assent, 3rd person present: assents, gerund or present participle: assenting, past tense: assented, past participle: assented
- 1. the expression of approval or agreement a loud murmur of assent he nodded assent
- ▪ official agreement or sanction the act was given the Royal Assent
- 1. express approval or agreement the Prime Minister assented to the change ‘Guest house, then,’ Frank assented cheerfully
- assent of the sovereign to a Bill which has been passed by Parliament, and which thus becomes ...
- the expression of approval or agreement: a loud murmur of assent he nodded assent
- express approval or agreement, typically officially: “Guest house, then,” Frank assented cheerfully Roosevelt assented to the agreement
Oxford American Dictionary
agree／consent／assent ／concur 都有「同意」意思。茲比較如下（清倉大拍賣by 2 get 2 free）： 一.agree...表示。 法律用語：age of consent /結婚年齡。 with/by one consent／一致贊成。 三.assent當動詞(常與to連用、以同意某事而表示意見之相合)、名詞使用。 例：He...
...變動。 2006-10-30 13:08:48 補充： 你內文好像拼錯了,應該是assets, 不是assents喔........
...07:21:32 補充： In this, as All, prevail -- 在這個，像是全數獲勝 Assent -- and you are sane -- 若同意—那麼你的神智清晰 Demur -- you&...