過去式：assigned 過去分詞：assigned 現在分詞：assigning
- 1. 分配 to assign sth. to sb., to assign sb. sth. 把某事物分配給某人 I have assigned a difficult project to my students 我布置給學生們一個很難的課題
- 2. 指派 to assign sb. to do sth. 派某人去做某事 the newspaper assigned 18 reporters to the case 報社派出了18位記者去報道這一事件
- 3. 把…歸於 to assign a motive to sb./a crime 確定某人／罪案的動機
- 4. 確定 the date assigned for the conference is 13 March 會議定於3月13日召開 would you care to assign a date to this piece of pottery? 請您確定這件陶器的年代好嗎？
1. allocate (a job or duty)
2. appoint (someone) to a job, task, or organization
3. designate or set (something) aside for a specific purpose
4. attribute something as belonging to
5. transfer (legal rights or liabilities)
assign 是指派的意思 你可以assign someone to do something 指定某人去做某事 而arrange 則是安排 arrange...某件事 因此，我的老闆已經指派Tom 參加此展覽，要用assign 比較妥當 My boss has already assigned ...
when recess bell__,the teacher was assigning students into different groups. 1.ringing 2.was ringing 不能選2 why?
...先說正常的敘述方式 When recess bell rang, the teacher was assigning students into different groups. (When 從屬子句) 可改寫成分詞...
How many accounts for our assigned program manager account本義是帳戶, 在商業上常被用來指廠商或客戶. 既是代工廠...