- help (someone), typically by doing a share of the work；help by providing money or information
- an act of giving help, typically by providing money；(in sport) an act of touching the ball in a play in which a teammate scores or an opposing batter is put out
noun: assist, plural noun: assists
verb: assist, 3rd person present: assists, gerund or present participle: assisting, past tense: assisted, past participle: assisted
- 1. help (someone), typically by doing a share of the work a senior academic would assist him in his work their presence would assist in keeping the peace 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ help by providing money or information they were assisting police with their inquiries funds to assist with capital investment 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ be present as a helper two midwives who assisted at a water birth
- 1. North American an act of giving help, typically by providing money the budget must have an assist from tax policies
- ▪ North American (in sport) an act of touching the ball in a play in which a teammate scores or an opposing batter is put out Elliot had 10 points and five assists
assist + with / in ( 幫助,協助 ) We asked him to assist us in designing a new bridge. 我們請他幫助我們設計一座新橋...
理療師減少相當數量協助被提供對患者直到獨立的最高水平達到。 The assisted standing pivot transter is an assisted transfer that may require...
... , have been located and will be able to assist in their own rescue, rescue command officer Russell... going to be cold and most likely will be unable to assist. çä¸»æå¼...